Polyethylenes summary and general overview
HDPEHDPE production and processing plant.
Production of polyethylene is carried out by gaseous-phase method of ethylene (co)polymerization with catalysts addition using Unipol process. The plant produces different ethylene grades of high and medium density as well as linear low density polyethylene and bimodal high density polyethylene. Output products are intended for processing by extrusion, blow and injection molding methods, for production of film articles, pressure pipes for gas and water supply.
HDPE is used for production of polyethylene pipes and fittings for gas and water supply. Production of polyethylene pipes is carried out by extrusion method, and items for them are made by injection casting method. Polyethylene pipes are widely used in gas-supply, water-supply, sewerage and industrial pipe-line systems.
- PE2NT11-9 is specific with Mi=5-9 and density g/сm3 0.954-0.962. It is suitable for water pipes and fittings.
- PE2NT11-285D is a bimodal type HDPE. This grade is specific with Mi=5-9 and density=947-952. It is suitable for pipes and fittings as well as for blow molding and high resistance films with thickness from 20 μm and on,
- PE2NT21-13, PE2NT 22-12, PE2NT 26-16. Grades PE2NT21-13 and PE2NT22-12 are conceived for processing by injection molding method into products for household and domestic use. PE2NT26-16 grade is intended for processing by blow molding method into products for household and domestic use and for tape yarns production.
- 273-83 and 273-95 grades target the use of extrusion method to produce industrial, cultural and general use articles as well as those in contact with food.
- IM 26/64 Suspension type grade, which features Mi=6-10 and density g/сm3 0.960-0.964. It targets a casting molding application.
- PE80B-275, PE80B-286 Grades for gas distribution systems Pipes and Fittings. Application: suitable for pipes and fittings production of gas distribution systems as well as pressure pipes and fittings for domestic potable cold water supply systems.
- 10803-20, 15803-20, 15813-020 film grades. Application: for production of bags, pipes, fittings, articles designed for food contact, toys, films and film articles, shaped-molded parts etc.
- 11503-070 UUP grade. Application: for packaging and production of articles designed for food contact; for toys production; for production of articles permitted for parking medicine and closure
index file generated on: Fri Oct 12 10:51:31 CEST 2012